I have shown this Easter bunny party last year, but when the bunnies heard about a new party, they were so ready to do it again! They couldn't wait to show off their new outfits! Here on the left is Tori Tearose, and on the right Rosie Rosebud. These are from the Bearington collection.
Monday, April 2, 2012
Spring Bunny Hop
Hello everyone! I am so excited to be joining in the Spring Easter bunnjy Hop over at http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/04/spring-link-party-blog-hop.html There are also 3 othr blogs participating. Judy @ DiY Design, At Sutton Place, and At The Picket Fence. Thanks so much ladies for putting this together for us!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
How incredibly sweet. What a lovely tea party. No detail has been forgotten.
Debbie,
Your tea party is so CUTE!
I love your china - it is absolutely stunning.
Have a blessed Easter week.
Hi Debbie! Thank you for visiting. I LOVE your sweet bunnies tea party! oops and duck. Those cupcakes are so nice! Have beautiful week. Sunny
Hi Debbie,
What a cute tea party! Your bunnies look like they are having so much fun! Beautiful teacups you have.
Easter Blessings to you,
Nancy
Oh Debbie, that is sooo cute, I want a bunny tea party!
Carol
Dressing up the bears and bunnies is so fun! Your tea is darling! Love those cupcakes too!
Happy Easter!
What a sweet tea party and those cupcakes are darling!
Warmly,
deb
Looks like a fun party - you sure did have some fun creating this.
Have a wonderful Easter!
Leann
Such a cute sweet party. Love the bunnies and teddy bears. Happy Easter to all!
Angela
Love the chocolate chip pizza! Thanks for linking up to our Bunny Blog Hop. Hope you had a lovely Easter!
Hi there!
Love all your wonderful teacups!!!! I collect beautiful and ornate teacups. Love the English Paragon ones. Hope you had a nice Easter. Enjoyed visiting. Have a great weekend. Kim @ Bluebirds and Butterflies
Post a Comment