Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pink Saturday

Hello, and welcome to another fun Pink Saturday! Our host is Beverly from http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/11/pink-saturday-november-20-2010.html Thanks Beverly! Isn't this Christmas card just darlingI found this gorgeous pink tree on someones blog, but I don't remember who it was. If anyone knows, please let me know so I can give them credit.



Don't these look yummy? I can't figure out how they made the layers.



Some more cute cards!









I love this Christmas ball wreath!





This pretty pink slipper is from e-bay seller jazzy1222. She has beautiful offerings, so pretty and feminine. Maybe you will find a Christmas present for someone special or even for yourself. She makes things in several different styles and colors also, so if you see something you like in lavender, ask, and she maybe can make it in pink or white. Thanks for coming by, and don't forget to visit Beverly's for more pink participants.









9 comments:

Denise said...

beautiful photos,enjoyed.I would be tempted to keep that pink heart up all year.

viridian said...

Pink is now a Christmas color!
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Pink Saturday!
http://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What pretty pinks, Debbie! I love the shoe! Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Blessings,
Sandi

Denise@alloverroses said...

Oh my all your pinks today are just wonderful! I LOVE every single one of them! Thanks for sharing such a lovely pink post with us.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Denise

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What pretty pinks !! And I LOVE that pink tree!!

Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Donnie said...

Those pinks are really pretty. Happy Pink Saturday and also Happy Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Love your pinks! Happy Pink Saturday. Hey I'm having a giveaway!

Maggie said...

I've just got to have that cupcake recipe- yummy!

Sorry for the late visit- I think of busy Saturdays as a "Pink Weekend" since it takes me that long to visit everyone!

Happy belated PS!

In shoes we trust,
Maggie Mae@
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

Yes, those cupcakes have me intrigued too! I don't recognize the tree but it sure is a beauty, isn't it?