Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vintage Things Thursday

Hello, and welcome to another Vintage Things Thursday, hosted by Suzanne of http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/search/label/Vintage%20Thingies%20Thursdays. thanks Suzanne. I am sharing a vintage pair of little Lefton girls. Dressed in their Christmas finery, one carries a candy cane, the other a present.
This is a vintage Christmas card box, that my mom used to keep some sewing things in. I just love the fun graphics. Thanks for coming by to visit, and be sure to visit Suzanne for more vintage fun!


10 comments:

LV said...

A very cute vintage Christmas post for today. I love the little girl figurines.

Mari said...

HELLO,

I JUST LOVE THE CHRISTMAS LEFTON FIGURINE GIRLS SOOO PRETTY :)

Postcardy said...

I love your little figures and the box too.

Grannys Attic said...

So very cute! Thanks so much for sharing. Blessings, Vicky

viridian said...

Thanks for sharing.
Happy VTT!

Anna said...

That is a great box, so fun and perfect for a display. Love the little girls, too!

concretenprimroses said...

Very cute card box, and your Seasons Greeting blog header is just luscious.
Kathy

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I love the little box! it's adorable!!

Carrie
http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Your Lifton figures are so sweet--I love the candycane one!!.
Happy VTT
Ann

Rebecca said...

YOur little girls are precious!