Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today is my birthday, and I am going to wear my Princess Crown! I am 49 AGAIN! Isn't this the prettiest cake, and no calories! I surely am going to have a piece of some kind of chocolate cake though!

The morning will start out with some garage sale shopping. It is the townwide garage sale in our neighboring town. Never know what kind of goodies you will find. I look so forward to this every year, even though sometimes I don't find much. I love the cool crisp mornings, and just the thrill of the hunt.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for coming by!


9 comments:

outjunking said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday pink roses and teacups happy birthday to you.
Lisa

ShabbyESP said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Kim said...

Happy Birthay Debbie.. Hope you have a fabulously fun day!!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a wonderful one filled with the things and people you love!!

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

Hey GF! Hopefully you got the card I sent by now but I'm stoppin' by to say happy, happy birthday again! I wish I was still 49...it was a pretty good year. ::wink wink:: I also wish I could be out hitting the garage sales with you and celebrating with cake. Have a GREAT day!

C'est moi Claudette said...

Here I am coming to wish my friend the BEST birthDAY
ever ; )
I hope by now you have all your treasures spread all over your bed, lol.
Hopefully we will meet soon
Love You
Love Me
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great one!! Francy

The Old Parsonage said...

Hey Debbie

I made a note to come visit on the 17th but my health issues got in the way. So a Happy Belated Birthday to you my friend, hope that it was a good one. Mine was the 7th - so we're September Sisters!

Cheers!
Leann

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

What a pretty blog! Happy Belated Birthday!!

Jill