Friday, August 3, 2012

Pink Saturday

Hello Everyone! Where does the time go? It's August already, and time once again for Pink Saturday! Thank you Beverly for hosting! I just love this cute image of the little girl on the beach. Reminds me of my daughters!




This is a vintage millinery flower pin, that I found in a flea market.




It still has the sticker on the bottom, that says made in Japan. Not sure how old it is, but it is in perfect condition. You just don't find many of these around these days.





Here is another smaller one. I just love the color!


I stumbled across this pretty vintage lamp, while antiquing with some girlfriends in Pa. We had a blast scooting from one store to another. I saw it sitting on a shelf, and said, "Oh please let this be affordable. " Affordable indeed!! $16.00 with 20% off!!! YES!! The background is a creamy porcelain, and has the prettiest shade of pink roses! It was sitting there just waiting for me! A scalloped lampshade, and a round doily on top, PERFECT! It gives off the prettiest glow, and I just love it!


Even the bottom is still nice and shiney!


This pretty Fenton candy dish, was another antiquing day find. $30, and 20% off, and it came home with me!! I love the pink opalescent color!




Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit! Please be sure and visit Beverly of http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/08/pink-saturday-august-4-2012.html for more Pink Saturday fun!






Debbie














21 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh such lovely pinks! Everything is so feminine and pretty!

Have a wonderful weekend.

LV said...

You were lucky finding those things in such good condition. Loved visiting and seeing them.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love the lamp and the candy dish!!
Great finds!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Heirloom treasures said...

That lamp is exquisite, lucky finds xx

Anonymous said...

Love the lamp - great idea for the shade. Just the right amount of lace and scallops!

Very nice post! Happy Pink Saturday!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful photos!
I love each and every one of these!
Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Jenny's Heart said...

I just smiled looking at all your pretty finds. Lovely.

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love your pink offering Miss D. I hope to get back to Pink Saturday SOON! I miss it so much. Still trying to stay off the computer and allow my hands and wrists to rest.

Thank you for your prayers for Oklahoma. We are still on FIRE! :(

xoRebecca

Jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Your post is so charming today. the little girl on the beach picture is the very one I gave my daughter many years ago. Adorable. It is so sweet.
Love your pretty lamp as well. I would no be able to resist it either.
Happy PS.
Hugs, Jeanne

EJ said...

How lovely!

My PINK, your comment is always highly appreciated! Have a great weekend.

RobinfromCA said...

Everything is so pink and girly - I love it! Great finds and prices!
Have a lovely weekend,
Robin

Austine Etcheverry said...

The photo of the girl at the beach is very cute. But my favorite is the lamp. You don't find beautiful ones like that anymore. I'm a new follower.

Barb said...

Hi Debbie,

The rose and the lamp are so beautiful. So feminine!

Thanks so much for the rose tips. I do some of these already and I'm always ready to learn new tips to make my beloved roses last longer.

Have a blessed day.

xoxo
Barb

Becca@Grout Cleaning Melbourne said...

What a lovely day seeing those pink flowers! Enjoy your day!

CailinMarie said...

beautiful finds! I especially like the lamp you found. HPS!

Picket said...

Morning girl...so good to hear from you...beautiful pink treasures...love the lamp and candy dish....hope all is well with you and yours sweetie and that you have a fantastic week...Picket

bj said...

Hello, O Queen of Pinks....:)
Hope your week is going good.
xo bj

The Old Parsonage said...

Love Love Love those vintage corsage flowers! Right up my alley:)

Have a wonderful week Debbie!

Leann

Karen said...

Lovely finds in one of my favorite colors! Thanks for stopping by!

Tammy's in Love said...

SHE SCORES!!!!! The doily lampshade is the perfect frosting on top! LOVE IT!

Stephanie said...

I smiled the minute I came to your blog...everything is pink and there are ROSES everywhere! I have a love for roses so I was quite "at home" on your blog. Anyway, everything is beautiful and of course I had to become a follower of such a nice blog. I look forward to your future posts.

Blessings to you,
Stephanie