Friday, December 28, 2012

I love Snowmen

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did!  Now it's time for SNOWMEN!! I am joining in with Beverly of  http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/12/snow-and-snowmen-pink-saturday-december-29-2012.html  I just love them! This is my snowman collection. First, I put down red and white lights, then batting. It gives such a pretty glow at night.


The ones here on the right, with scarves and earmuffs, I had made through the years. They are made of felt, and stuffed with batting. You can decorate them in so many fun ways!


I used baby socks for hats, painted toothpicks for noses, sticks for arms, and beads for eyes. Tomorrow they are calling for snow, and I think I will start making a few more.








These were the cutest bags I found, with 3D snowmen!

I found this adorable one in Wegman's last year. I just love it!!

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to visit Beverly for more snow and snowman fun!!

Debbie

5 comments:

Tammy's in Love said...

So glad to find another snowman lover! I love to use snow as my theme for January. Valentines will be focus soon enough!

Unknown said...

Hi! I love snowmen too. I should have included my snowman Christmas tree. Darn!Your collection of snowmen is wonderful! I love them and your Victorian tree is lovely.(cant wait to show my mother in law) She loves all things Victorian. Love your blog, nice meeting you and I'm your newest follower. happy New Year!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling collection. My sunroom mantle is full of snowmen that will stay up through January. Happy Weekend!

LV said...

You and my sister would get along well. She loves snowmen as well and keeps them out all year long. You have a nice collection.

Ann said...

What a darling collection, they look like they have a wonderful home. They will be happy for more snow--sounds like you will too.,
Ann