Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun Baby Shower Game

I am helping to plan a Halloween themed baby shower for my daughter's friend. We were looking on the internet for fun games to play, and we found this. It is like the version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, only this version is self explanatory lol! It got good reviews, and people said they had a ball playing it. The mother-to-be already knows about the party, so we checked with her first to make sure it was appropriate. She loved the idea. It is nicely made, and the colors are nice and bright. I was laughing at the return address, when it arrived four days later. lol! I'm wondering what the mailman and the people at the post office thought. lol!
Just thought I would share this, in case you might need a fun game sometime for a shower.
Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO...
HOW EXCITING TO PLAN A BABY SHOWER!!!
AND THE GAME SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF FUN,,,,,LOL!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH :)

XOX~MARI

The Old Parsonage said...

Too funny. You asked about my wicked witch tag, e-mail me your address and I'll send you one.

Leann

Shirl said...

Hi, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by, love your post. How funny!
Blessings,Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Laura's Rose Garden said...

LOL!!! What a fun looking game!! Brilliant idea!
Thanks for sharing!
Laura