Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello, and welcome to Show and Tell Friday, hosted by http://romantichome.blogspot.com/2010/09/show-and-tell-friday-1-year-anniversary.html This is my first time participating. Thanks Cindy! I would like to share today, some scrapbook Halloween pages I made about 7 yrs ago. The above picture is my daughter when she was 2,3, and 4. She is 37 today, so these have given me much pleasure to look at over the years. You can click on the pictures to see more detail. In the first picture, she is Holly Hobby, which was very popular in 1976. Just a nightgown, and little hat was perfect. As a young mom, with a limited budget, I did the best with what I had. The second photo she is Raggedy Ann. A Raggedy Ann dress, some red tights, a wig made from yarn, and done. She looked so cute! Lastly, is Little Red Riding Hood. Someone gave me a red and white gingham skirt, and I already had a red hooded sweatshirt, and red poncho. I love the little candies they had in the scrapbook section. They look so real!

These photos are from my middle daughter. I used cookie cutters to make these shapes. So fun to make! I really enjoyed putting together their costumes.


This photo was taken 19 yrs ago, when we used to take the kids for the annual pumpkin picking
and hayride. Such a nice ride, on a beautiful day! Thanks for coming by, and be sure to visit Cindy's for more fun show and tell!



4 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

What a great scrap book Debbie. I love that you have pictures from 19 years ago...so sentimental you are. Great job!!~

Hootin Anni said...

How sweet....Darling photos. A special piece of work you've shares...welcome to Show n Tell!!

Here is my Show n Tell link

Andrea said...

Hello from Willow Wisp! Thank you for your comments, and in response to your question about my kitchen table and chairs: I bought it from a small furniture store in my town. I pulled out my recipt to see if there was a brand name but there wasn't anything listed =( All it says is it is from the Cottage Dining series, and the serial numbers for it are T1-C4260 (table) and C1-C5515 (chairs). Sorry I couldn't be more help, and g'luck!

Andrea said...

I found it online!!! Check out:
http://www.bedcetera.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=9648

I'm sure there are many more places that sell it closer to where you live!