Friday, February 4, 2011

Creating on a Snowy Day

For all of you that have been dealing with snow like this, I am right there with you! I live in central NJ, and lately we have been getting hit with one storm after another. So what's a girl to do when you are snowed in? I was in the mood to make one of these birds after I saw one over at http://bluebirdroses.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=11 I searched for a pattern on the web, and found this one. She is ready to make her nest. Please go visit Becca, she is such a sweetheart. I love reading her blog, and she gives me inspiration. I want to make another one of these, but next time I think I will make her a little fatter. Please click on pictures to enlarge. I hope you can get some inspiration from reading blogs, and create something fun while we wait patiently for spring! Thanks for coming by!

I'm joining in the Show and Tell Friday party over at Cindy's from http://romantichome.blogspot.com/2011/02/show-and-tell-friday.html Please stop over to see some more fun stuff!




4 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Good Morning Debbie, Girl I love this that you made..I have a few olden bird cages in my barn maybe I should do something with them..Thanks, Hugs and smiles Gloria

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

Hey GF! You're absolutely killing me with that snow photo (as I sit here in my tee shirt, capris and bare feet!) You really need to move to Florida!

Sweet little birdie. She's wearing my favorite colors too. I'd say by the depth of that snow, you'll be getting a lot of craft projects done. ;)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So very pretty!! I think I may just have to try this myself!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Ellie said...

I, too, saw this birdie on Becca's blog, and fell in love with it.