Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sweet and Romantic

Hello Everyone! It's time once again for White Wednesday fun with http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/2012/04/white-wednesday-149.html. Today, I am sharing some pretty romantic whites. Books without their covers are so popular today.



Sweet, sweet, sweet romantic lace!! I am swooning over these pretty pieces!







There is just something about beautiful light, dancing on the curtains on a pretty spring day. Bringing with it, soft breezes, and the sweet smells of the flowers in the garden.










So calm, and soothing. Ahhhh.............







thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit Faded Charm for more pretty whites. I am also joining in

over at http://faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com/ for Pearls and Lace Thursday.










9 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Lace window curtains always remind me of my grandmother's special bedroom. Very pretty.

C'est moi Claudette said...

I see PINK walls between the lace curtains. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Happy WW
xoxoxoox

Heirloom treasures said...

Very pretty lace,I adore lace. xx

romance-of-roses said...

Pink is my favorite color but I also love, love white. Your pictures are wonderful and I also love lace. Guess we are all just romantics at heart. Hugs...Lu

Doni said...

The sunlight coming through the laces is just so calming! Your photos are gorgeous! And that lace..oh that lovely lace...dreamy and beautiful!!
thanks so much for sharing it with us for my party!
Blessings, Doni

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very nice photos of the windows and curtains...I can almost feel a breeze.
Deb

Rebecca Nelson said...

Gorgeous lace sweet friend. LOVE IT! Everything you do is fab~

Now girly...your comment about my rose vine made me smile. YOU are SO sweet...I remember you buying that sign!!!!

xoRebecca

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Debbie Sweetie...
What a gorgeous share this beautiful morning.

I believe I can smell the lilac bush as the curtains blow. The scent is so lovely this morning.

What a gorgeous lace share. I too cannot resist laces of all kinds. Whether it be trims or curtains, I am always drawn right to them.

I hope you have a glorious Sunday sweet friend. I am your newest follower. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I never get tired of seeing beautiful lace!