Friday, September 14, 2012

Pink Saturday

Hello everyone! Happy Pink Saturday!! Isn't this the cutest vintage card? My birthday is on Monday, and I thought this card was befitting for pink Saturday too!




Of course I need a cake! This one has no calories! I do plan on having a scrumptious chocolate one on my birthday though.


I saw this cutie over at Dianes from http://saturdayfinds.blogspot.com/ and I had to have it. She has the cutest little things that she makes, with a vintage feel. You just have to hop over and visit.



Now, my birthday would not be complete without some beautiful pink roses!


Soft, delicate, and fragrant! I love how they look with the baby's breath too!





Happy Birthday to me! Hop on over to Beverly's from http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/09/pink-saturday-september-15-2012.html for more pinkaliciousness! Thanks for hosting Beverly!

Debbie













11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous pink Birthday Celebration sweetie. May your day be filled with many joys, blessings & lots of chocolate cake.

Have a lovely weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

LV said...

All those pinks will make your birthday a very pretty and bright affair. Best wishes on your special day.

Faye said...

Happy Birthday to you! From another Virgo!
xoxo Faye

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!
Very sweet little creation from Diane! She does make nice treasures. Pretty roses! Have LOTS of CAKE!!!
Warmly,
deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! Those roses are gorgeous and all of your pinks are lovely. Happy Pinks and enjoy your weekend and your special day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Darlene said...

Hope you have a Very Happy Birthday and hope all your birthday wishes come true. take care, Darlene

Heirloom treasures said...

How beautiful,the roses,the card and the little birthday girl are. Must go over to have a look at the shop. Happy Birthday xx

Karen said...

That is a pretty cake and that paper doll is adorable, beautiful pink roses too. Have a very happy birthday!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Happy Birthday sweets! Just a tad bit late! HOpe your day was WONDERFUL!

LOVE THAT SWEET OLD CARD T THE TOP! Something about that vintage artwork that makes my heart SING!

xoRebecca

The Old Parsonage said...

Shoot - I missed it! You told me it was the 17th and I'm late.

I hope that you had a wonderful day my friend surrounded by family and friends!

Celebrate all month - that's what I'm doing:)

Happy Birthday MONTH!

Leann

Tricia said...

Happy belated birthday! That cake looks so pretty and so yummy too :)